September Event Schedule (members only)
Episode 0011: Environment Scholar Session
Episode 0012: Lighting Scholar Session
Episode 0013: Pro Scholar Session with Kevin Debolt (343 Industries)
Episode 0014: Environment Scholar Session
Episode 0015: Pro Scholar Session with Ryan Bullock (Sledgehammer Games)
Episode 0016: GSO Workshop with Sean Marino (Riot Games)
September 10, 2017 (7AM PST- 8AM PST)
September 14, 2017 (6PM PST- 7PM PST)
September 23, 2017 (7AM PST- 8AM PST)
September 24, 2017 (7AM PST- 8AM PST)
September 30, 2017 (7AM PST- 8AM PST)
October 1, 2017 (8AM PST- 9AM PST)
This is a special event that you can meet with a Scholar. After becoming a member you will receive an email of the additional details for the session. This session will last between 30 minutes to 1 hour and will be broadcast and recorded for all purchasers.
HOW IT WORKS?
- Join with other students to meet with a Scholar
- A Scholar will meet with the group and answer as many questions within the time allotted (30 minutes to 1 hour)
- See the common problems that other students are encountering to help with your own work
- The event will be recorded and available for purchasers after
WHY IS THIS BENEFICIAL?
- Build a connection with the Scholar
- Professional advice on industry workflow
- Direct interaction with the Scholar
Pro Scholar Sessions this month!
(Sr. Environment Artist @ 343 Industries)
If you're considering of upgrading to a Member Pro then maybe this will help tip you over to higher learning! Kevin Debolt is currently an environment artist at 343 Industries and has worked at the biggest companies such as Bungie, Monolith, Sledgehammer Games, and Infinity Ward. He is lending his knowledge in a private session with two committed students! This can be you! Support GSO and help us help you.
(Sr. Weapon/Hardsurface Artist @ Sledgehammer Games)
Ryan Bullock is an amazing 3D artist specializing in weapons and hard surface assets with over 12 years of industry experience. He is currently working at Sledgehammer Games and recently is shipping COD:WWII